- Full Description
The Hay Soaker is an all-in-one solution to hay soaking. With its patented drainage tray and tap, it makes soaking hay an easy task. Just fill the Soaker with Hay, either in a net or loose, fill up with water and soak for the desired amount of time. Then empty the water from the Hay Soaker using the tap. Job done.
Soaking hay will help Horses with Laminitis, Respiratory Problems, Coughing, Insulin Resistance, COPD, RAO, Cushing's, Colic, Ulcers, Heaves and many other health issues. It will also help in maintaining a horses weight.
This Hay Soaker is ideal if you have 2 or more horses.
Capacity: 3/4 Bale
Height: 99cm / Width: 80cm / Depth: 62cm
A stand is included with this purchase for those wanting to lift the Soaker off the ground for easier access to the tap.
- Place hay in hay net before placing in soaker
- 5-20 minute soak to remove dust
- Approx 300 litre capacity
- 1 hour soak can reduce the sugars up to 31%
- Do not use soaked hay until after 24 hours soaking
- Attach a hose to the tap to direct water flow elsewhere
- Feed livestock 2-3% of their body weight a day
- Help Guides
We also offer equestrian bundles that include all your essential equipment and accessories to help you maintain a clean stable. These feature:
- Small Mesh Hay Net
- Bale Cutter
- Plastic Super Scoop
- Hook Over Portable Manger with Handle
- One Piece Moulded Polypropylene Shovel
- Muck Grabber with Retractable Handles
These are available in the following colours:
Write Your Own Review