Nature Safe Patch Fix Lawn Seed (1kg)
This Nature Safe Patch Fix Lawn Seed repairs patches quickly and revitalises worn ones. This 100% plant-based organic fertiliser and seed contains 85% seed and it's NPK ratio is 6-3-2:
- 6% total Nitrogen (N) (organically bound)
- 3% total phosphorus (Pâ‚‚Oâ‚…) (1.5%P)
- 2% potassium oxide (Kâ‚‚O) (1.6%K)
Tips for usage:
- Shake well before use to mix product evenly.
- Can be used on new lawns or for repairing bare patches.
- For bare patches and new lawns apply at a rate of 80g/mÂ², ideally in autumn or spring.
- For thinning lawns apply at 60g/mÂ².
- Water well if conditions are dry.
- Under ideal conditions new grass will emerge after 1 week, filling out bare patches and helping to outcompete the weeds and moss.
- Do not cut new grass until it is approx. 6cm high; keep the lawnmower blade at a high setting until grass is well established.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Store in a dry, frost free environment.