280L Slimline Water Butt Planter - Antique Stone
This beautiful Antique Stone Slimline water butt planter is a great statement piece for your garden and makes it easy to collect and recycle rainwater for your plants and general garden use.
Please note : Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch of this item.
This beautiful ultra slimline water butt planter will make a great statement piece for your garden whilst the stylish yet subtle design is bound to impress friends and family.
The easy way to save and recycle rainwater directly from your downpipe whilst using the planter to create beautiful displays all year round. Unlike cheaper alternatives, it is rotationally moulded from UV stabilised polymer (with a wall thickness of 6-7mm) and is also guaranteed with frost-proof technology.
You are able to raise the water butt up using bricks, concrete blocks or flat railway sleeper. Just remember to ensure that the water butt is supported along its entire length and is on a flat level base.
This Water Butt Planter also comes with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Included with your order:
- 1x 280 Litre Slimline Water Butt Planter
- 1x Standard downpipe diverte
- 1x Tap
- Comes complete with tap, and standard rainwater diverter
- Frost proof in winter; plastic will not crack in cold
- Slimline design - ideal when space is limited
- Shape maintained when full of water
- Robust, heavy duty product; industrial strength
- Opaque plastic reduces algae growth in sunlight
- Rotationally moulded for strength & durability
Bowl depth: 2 x 145mm
Bowl capacity: 2 x 17 litre
Outlet: ¾" BSP
Capacity: 280 litres / 62 gal
Please note: The stand is not included and is for display purposes only.