18L Single Bokashi Composter Kit with 2Kg of Bokashi Bran
- Use this 18L Bokashi Bin to put your kitchen waste through a fermentation process that results in great soil builder and amazing liquid for your garden!
- It's odourless!
- You'll get 2kg of Bokashi Bran to get you started.
- Made and designed in the UK
- Comes with all the equipment needed to start you off in developing compost and helping the planet!
Frequently bought together
Want to try out anaerobic composting? Use this 18L Bokashi Bin to put your kitchen waste through a fermentation process that results in great soil builder and amazing liquid for your garden!
It's odourless, effortless and inexpensive, and you'll get 2kg of Bokashi Bran to get you started.
- 1 x 18L Bokashi Bucket
- 1 x Polystyrene Block & Separation Tray
- 1 x Bokashi Scoop
- 1 x Tap
- 1 x 2kg Bag of Bokashi Bran
Capacity: 18 Litres / 4 Gallons
Diameter: 12.5 inches/ 32cm / 320mm
Height: 14 inches/ 35cm / 350mm
What is Bokashi Composting?
This method of composting your kitchen waste is odourless, quick and inexpensive.
All you have to do is introduce your food waste to the bucket with a sprinkle of bokashi bran each time you do this.
Once it’s full you clip down the lid with the side handles and leave the bran to work it’s magic and ferment the contents for 2-3 weeks.
Be sure to drain out some of the liquid through the tap once every 2-3 days. This stuff is great to dilute and water your plants with.
Once it’s done, you can dig the pickled contents into your garden or add it to your compost heap or wormery to be finished off if you need it added to plants and vegetables.
For more information on our Bokashi products please click here to view our guide.